Today, Saturday 3/26 Don’t miss this fun-filled educational family event packed with interesting activities and displays focusing on water conservation. There will be live frogs and toads, children’s crafts, exhibits, displays and more!
Exciting and Educational Exhibits & Activities
- Opening remarks by Supervisor Bill Horn and Carlsbad Mayor Matt Hall
- SEA LIFE™ Aquarium: Underwater Habitats
- Children’s Craft Booths
- Wildlife Encounters-live critters from Kahoots
- H2O Trash Patrol
- Desalination Project
- Hubbs-Seaworld Fish Hatchery
- Wetlands & Watersheds Models
- Encina Waste Water Treatment exhibit
- Native Plant Garden tours
- Native American Story Teller
- Lots of great food!
March 26, 2011
1580 Cannon Road at Faraday
Carlsbad CA 92008
About the World Water Day Festival
In March 2007, the Agua Hedionda Lagoon Foundation hosted its 1st Annual Water Day Festival in conjunction with International World Water Day festivities held all over the world. For 4 years in a row the AHLF has hosted this festival – perhaps the only venue in San Diego County to celebrate this important event – designed to bring awareness to both local and global water issues facing the world today. The AHLF Water Festival is a fun and educational event where San Diegans of all ages can learn sustainable practices for the use our limited water resources.