San Elijo Hills is a master planned community in San Marcos. Currently there are two neighborhoods offering new detached construction. The first is Bella Vista by Ryland Homes, which is near sold out: only three homes are available for purchase. The second is Sanctuary by Richmond American Homes, which is around 50% built out.
In Bella Vista, one of each three models is available:
- Lot 1710 Plan 3C @ $996,575
- Lot 1707 Plan 2A @ $982,426
- Lot 1418 Plan 1BR @ $865,905
These are the last three homes in the Bella Vista development. The models will be available for purchase soon, then they will be 100% sold out.
In Sanctuary, more options are available, including a very rare single story home:
- Homesite 9, Josie @ $953,990. 4,213 sqft on a 10,370 sqft lot.
- Homesite 2, Jocelyn @ $922,990. 4,024 sqft on a 12,830 sqft lot.
- Homesite 4, Jocelyn @ $897,990. 4,024 sqft on a 8,886 sqft lot.
- Homesite 10, Jocelyn @ $977,990. 4,024 sqft on a 11,647 sqft lot.
- Homesite 1, Joanna @ $879,990. Single story, 3,229-3,303 sqft on a 11,650 sqft lot.
- Homesite 2, Joanna @ $889,990. Single story, 3,229-3,303 sqft on a 12,089 sqft lot.
- Homesite 10 on Vanessa way, Janine @ $814,990. Single story, 2,860 sqft on a 9,531 sqft lot.
Both of these developments have great features and options. Check out this shower!
For more information, or details on how to view or negotiate on these properties: