Thinking about buying a home? Worried about all of the costs the go along with it?
The California Associations of Realtors Housing Affordability Fund recently approved an incentive program for First Time Homebuyers for covering up to $2500 towards HOA dues. The application guidelines are fairly simple:
- Must have closed escrow on the purchase within 30 days
- Must have worked with a California Realtor
- The property is your primary residence
- You are a 1st Time buyer which means you have not deducted from your tax returns for the last 3 years
- The home you purchased must have HOA dues
The incentive funds are limited so be sure to get the process started soon if you are interested in applying for this program. For more details, contact a Realtor at 1850 today. (760)814-1850 or email@example.com