Home of America’s Finest Skate Park where the Pros often come out to practice their skills. There’s so much to do at this Y beyond skate boarding. There’s 2 pools, basketballs courts, soccer arenas & more than 180 fitness classes.
- Academy of Dance & Performing Arts
- Active Adults’ Excursions & Enrichment
- Aquatics & Swim Lessons
- CPR & First Aid
- Family Campouts & Activities
- Martial Arts
- MasterFit Adult Outdoor Adventures
- Sports & Leagues
- Volunteering & Service Clubs
- Workshops & Lectures
- & many more for Teens & Kids. Click here to check out the full programs online.
This Saturday 10/23 from 5-8pm the Ecke Y MasterFit Adult Outdoor Adventures program is hosting a Sunset Kayaking event in Coronado. They meet at Glorietta Bay on Coronado Island for a sunset paddle under the Coronado Bay Bridge to the Ferry landing. All while under the stars with views of the Downtown San Diego skyline. Cost is $53 for members or $66 for non-members which includes kayaks, life vests, lights, equipment & an experienced guide. Register in Person at the Ecke YMCA or call (760)635-3050.