With Halloween right around the corner, you have a lot of options to get into the spirit. Here’s a list of events happening right here in North County!
Here’s a list of Halloween events in North County San Diego.
Happening now through Halloween:
- Brick or Treat at Legoland in Carlsbad this weekend. Featuring a 4-ft. tall LEGO Jaco-o-lantern, costume contests, and trick-or -treat in the park. www.california.legoland.com.
- The Scream Zone at Del Mar Fair Grounds. One of the scariest places in North County. Three horrifying attractions like Haunted Hay Ride or The Chamber. Tickets start @ $14. Visit: http://www.sdfair.com/screamzone/
- Fright Institute in Carlsbad. Visit the ultimate Haunted House experience where Professor Van Helsing and Dr. Felix A. Fright use fear as a method of harnessing energy. People are dying to get in and screaming to get out! www.frightinstitute.com
- Pumpkin Patch at Bates Nut Farm in Valley Center. For those of you who still need a pumpkin to carve, go where they grown them! Lots of photo opps.
- Friday Oct 28th – Boos & Brews @ Lost Abbey Brewing in San Marcos. A night of brews, pizza and pumpkin carving. You can bring your own pumpkin or pick one up at the brewery! The carving starts at 5pm. www.LostAbbey.com
- Saturday Oct 29th – Fiesta de los Muertos @ Aztec Brewing in Vista. Live music, pumpkin carving contest, costume contest & a special release beer called Noche de los Muertos, Imperial Stout with cinnamon. http://www.aztecbrewery.com/
- Saturday Oct 29th – Halloween on Elm in the Carlsbad Village from 2-9pm. Safe Trick-or-Treating in the village. Live music, farmer’s market, make-up demonstrations & a Haunted House by the Boys & Girls Club. www.CarlsbadCA.gov
- Sunday Oct 30th Dia de los Perros @ Pupologie in Encinitas. Celebrate the joy of dogs. From 11am-3pm, there will be treats, a costume contest for pets, tips from Dog Psychologist and Victoria Stilwell trainer, Linda Michaels & lots of fun! http://pupologie.com/
- Sunday Oct 30th – Dia de los Muertos @ Mission San Luis Rey in Oceanside from 10-4pm. A celebration of life & death with lots of festivities & entertainment.http://mslrdiadelosmuertos.com/
- Monday Oct 31st – Safe Trick-or-Treat on Pumpkin Lane along South Coast Hwy 101 in Downtown Encinitas 10/31 from 5-8pm. www.Encinitas101.com
- Monday Oct 31st House of Horrors in Carlsbad in the Copperwood Development of La Costa Oaks. 10/31 from 7pm until Midnight www.carlsbadhouseofhorrors.com
Are we missing any Halloween events in North County?
If so, please leave a comment with detailed info. Thanks!