Carlsbad Village Street Faire
This Sunday November 7th from 8am-5pm.
(On Grand Ave. from Carlsbad Blvd. to Jefferson St.)
The fair offers a little of everything, maybe even some holiday shopping including arts and crafts, antiques, unique clothing, items from around the world, home decor and more. There will be 900+ vendors, making the Carlsbad Village Street Fair the largest in San Diego County.
There will be children’s rides, an international food center, an old-fashioned pancake breakfast, a beer and wine garden & live entertainment. Lots of fun for people of all ages. Plus, there’s lots of exploring to do while in the village.
PLUS Free shuttle service since parking will be limited & is first come first serve. There are two shuttle pick-up locations.
- Northwest corner of Sears at Westfield Shopping town Plaza Camino Real (Highway 78 and Jefferson)
- Poinsettia Coaster Station (Poinsettia exit off of I-5).
OR take the Coaster. On Sunday only they are offering 2-for-1 tickets.
Nov. 7 Prices:
- Buy a COASTER ticket for $10-$13 and get a second ticket FREE.
- Buy a SPRINTER Day Pass for $5 and get free COASTER or BREEZE connections.
- Children under 5 years old always ride free.
Nov. 7 Schedule:
- From San Diego, customers can catch one of three COASTER trains headed north before 1 p.m., picking up at Santa Fe Depot, Old Town, and Sorrento Valley.
- Between Oceanside and Solana Beach, COASTER trains will run nearly hourly.
- East-to-west SPRINTER trains will run every half-hour, with two options for a FREE quick connection to Carlsbad Village:
- the 101 BREEZE bus from the Coast Highway Station.
- the COASTER from Oceanside Transit Center.
Heard it through the grapevine that North County Times on Sunday will be printing a special edition section for the Carlsbad Village Street Faire that maps out of all the exhibitors & a list of festivities for the day. For more info visit: www.Carlsbad.org
Like 365 things to do in North County?