4th annual event is free & filled with celebrating beach recreation & supporting good beach stewardship.
This Saturday June 4th from 8am-3pm there will be music, food & sporting events.
Festivities will be held at The Carlsbad State Beaches from Frazee Beach, (Carlsbad Blvd. and Pine Ave.) in downtown Carlsbad & stretching south on the sand to Tamarack Beach.
Activities & Attractions include:
- · A first time ever Low Tide Beach Run Blast on the sand, 8:00am beginning at Tamarack Beach.
- · Massive Beach Clean-Up – Beginning at 11:45am
- · Gigantic Sand Sculpting by U.S. Open Champions, Archisand
- · Multiple Stages with Bands, Drum Groups, Dance Troups, & other Live Entertainment
- · Sports Competitions and clinics in Paddle Board, Surfing, Kayaking, Beach Volleyball, Beach Soccer & Ultimate Frisbee
- · Beach Yoga, Zumba!, and Lifeguard Rescue Demonstrations
- · Interactive Educational Booths, Green Vendor Display Booths offering free samples and information
- · Artists Exhibits, kids sand sculpting, face painting, and Kite Flying! Bring your kite and win a prize!
- · Celebrity Appearances!
- · Opportunity Drawing & Prizes!
- · Food & Beverage Vendors
Carlsbad Beach Fest
Carlsbad Blvd & Tamarack Ave
Sat 6/4 8am-3pm