Leo Carrillo Ranch will be setting the stage & recreating the past with, Wild West Fest! This Saturday May 18th from 11-2pm bring the family for an afternoon of fun. Real cowboys will demonstrate shoot outs, rope tricks and much more, like:
- shop at the trading post
- ride the bucking bronco in the Fun Zone
- create a cowboy hat to take home
- pony rides!
Enter the salsa-making contest to win prizes, or just come to taste the entries. There is no entry fee; however, pre-registration is required. Salsa tasting cards can be purchased at the event for $3 and includes a bowl of house chili.
Activity cards are required for some activities and can be purchased for $5 each.
Food, beverages, and merchandise will be available for an additional cost.
Saturday, May 18, 2013
11am – 2pm
Leo Carrillo Ranch Historic Park
6200 Flying L.C. Lane, Carlsbad 92010
Curious about homes for sale in Carlsbad? Here are a few:
- $728,000 : 788 Magnolia Ave., Carlsbad3 beds, 2 baths
- $335,000 : 7323 Estrella De Mar #43, Carlsbad0 beds, 1 bath
- $335,000 : 3503 CAMINITO SIERRA #301, Carlsbad1 bed, 1 bath
See all Real estate in the city of Carlsbad.
(all data current as of 12/16/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.