Ready to put on them Dancing Shoes? Yes TGIF Jazz In The Parks is back in Carlsbad and in full swing!
TGIF Jazz In The Parks is a great and fun way to enjoy your Friday evenings with friends and family and it’s free! So bring your food and wine, and picnic with the hundreds of locals for live music, dancing, raffles and activities for the kids!
Every week there are different band with different genres! So check out their schedule because the music will be sure to move you and you won’t want to miss out!
This month’s fabulous performers are:
8/02 The Bayou Brothers—-Zydeco
8/09 Sierra Leone Refugee All Stars—-Rhythm and Blues
8/16 The Style Tones—-Soul
8/23 Big Time Operator—-Big Band Swing
All concerts begin at 6pm – 8pm
The concert series is presented by the City’s Cultural Arts Office and produced by On the Other Side Productions, Inc.
Here’s some links to the lineup information & some helpful tips to enjoy the event.
- Information for bands at Stagecoach Park
- Information for bands at Poinsettia Park
- Information for bands at Calavera Hills Park
- Directions, parking and shuttles
- Concert do’s and don’ts: your guide to a great concert experience
- Art at Jazz: a fun, hands-on, art-making activity for youth
- The Opportunity Drawings, organized by Carlsbad Friends of the Arts
- Volunteer at Jazz