The 2nd annual San Marcos Fitness Roundup on Saturday April 9th is fun-filled event that offers something for everyone. There will be a 5K run/walk, a challenging 11K mostly trail run up to the top of Double Peak and a post-race festival.
All ages welcome. Space is limited so register today.
PRE-RACE REGISTRATION FEES:
San Marcos Community 5K Run/Walk
- Students (all ages) $15
- Children 12 & under $15
- Adults $25
- Add $5 for day-of-event San Marcos Community 5K Run/Walk registration.
Double Peak Challenge 11K
- Students (all ages) $25
- Children 12 & under $25
- Adults $35
- Add $10 for day-of-event Double Peak Challenge 11K registration.
A schedule of events for the day:
- 7 am Race day registration and packet pickup begins
- 8 am San Marcos Community 5K Run/Walk start
- 8-9:30 Double Peak Challenge 11K wave starts
- 9:30 Post Race Shindig
There will be an awards ceremony featuring custom awards and Running Center gift certificates to age-group and overall winners, drawing prizes, tasty treats, live entertainment provided by Cowboy Jack and the North County Cowboys, exciting vendor booths and more.
You can pre-register online or in person at the San Marcos Farmer’s Market where you can pick-up your bib number and T-shirt at this pre-race registration event:
- San Marcos Farmers Market
- Wednesday, April 6
- 3 to 7 p.m.
- Cal State San Marcos
- 333 S Twin Oaks Valley Road – Parking Lot B
San Marcos Fitness Roundup
Click here to download the San Marcos Community 5K Run/Walk course map and narrative.
Click here to download the Double Peak Challenge 11K course map and narrative.
Click here to download an elevation chart for the Double Peak Challenge!