Friday 12/3 from 5-8:30pm. This culinary extravaganza will be hosting 20 of the hottest gourmet food trucks in Southern California. All types of fare will be served by these gourmet trucks. Cuisine from all around the world: Japanese, Korean, Singaporean, Middle Eastern, Italian, Mexican, BBQ & lots more. Some trucks are dedicated to just serving ice cream, coffee or French fries. Food prices are affordable varying from $3 to $10 bucks. Word to the wise…bring CASH…most trucks don’t take credit.
Event takes place at the intersection of San Elijo Road and Elfin Forest Road in San Marcos. Festivities begin with a ‘happy hour’ at Hendo’s Local Pints & Peppertree Hills Cafe at 4 p.m. The trucks will be serving food from 5 to 8:30 p.m. The annual tree lighting ceremony starts at 7 p.m & there will be festivities for the kids throughout the night.
Here’s a complete list of the Gourmet Food Trucks & links to the menu on their websites.
- Ahn Joo – Korean Snack Bar
- Barbie Q’s – A rolling BBQ Joint
- Barcelona on the Go – Spanish Tapas
- Cali Cuisine – California Beach Cuisine
- Chomp Chomp Nation – Singapore Street Food
- Devilicious – Gourmet Pub Fare
- FISHLIPS – Sushi
- Flippin’ Pizza – New York Pies & Slices
- Fresh Fries – French Fries
- Joe’s on the Nose – Organic Coffee Truck
- kal-bi-Q – Korean BBQ
- Vintage Longboards – Ice Cream
- LuDo Truck – Fried Chicken
- MIHO Gastrotruck – Gourmet Street Food
- Street Hawker – Singaporean Food
- Sweet Treats – Dessert Truck
- Tabe Truck – Asian Mexican Fusion
- TastyMeat! Truck – Meat Kebabs
- Uncle Lau’s Island BBQ – Hawaiian fare
- Vesuvio – A taste of Italy
FYI- This event is open to the public at no charge.
San Elijo Hills Foodie Fest and Tree Lighting
Friday, December 3rd
4:00pm – 9:00pm
San Elijo Hills Town Square
Stay up on what’s happening in North County.