San Diego Botanic Gardens
Saturday, May 11, 2013
10:00 am – 4:00 pm
Need to do some last minute shopping for Mom?
Or take Mom for the day?
Head to the San Diego Botanic Garden this Saturday May 11th for a Chocolate Festival. Enjoy dozens of delectable chocolate tastings, demonstrations, a chocolate fountain, and more. This family-friendly event! There will be lots of children’s activities and a variety of Mother’s Day gifts. “Tasting” tickets will be sold on site.
- Enjoy dozens of delectable chocolate tastings from our many chocolate vendors
- Demonstrations about Chocolate in the walled garden
- Children’s Activities for ages 2 – 12
- A variety of Mother’s Day gifts
Chocolate Taste Tickets
Purchase at entrance to Chocolate Area.
Tasting prices vary.“Tasting” tickets will be sold on site the day of the event.
Cost: Free with admission or membership, plus tasting tickets will be sold on site.
Seniors, students, active military $8
Children ages 3-12 $6
Members- children ages 2 & under FREE
Craft Activities For Children Of All Ages
- Face Painting
- Flower Key Chains
- Hand Print Mother’s Day Keepsake
- Bamboo Flutes
- Heart Shaped Paper Collages
For more information about the event or the gardens, visit: http://www.sdbgarden.org/chocolate.htm
Curious about homes for sale in Carlsbad? Here are a few:
- $669,000 : 6860 Seaspray Ln, Carlsbad2 beds, 2 baths
- $909,900 : 2672 Madison, Carlsbad3 beds, 3 baths
- $859,000 : 7763 Corte Promenade, Carlsbad3 beds, 3 baths
See all Real estate in the city of Carlsbad.
(all data current as of 10/17/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.