Today is the official kick-off of this week long event, November 5-14th. San Diego being one of the best beer towns in the country is celebrating their Craft.
Breweries, Restaurants, Pub & Patrons alike will be gathering at locations all over San Diego County.
For those of us in North County, there are plenty of events attend. Here’s a small “hit list” of some of the must go & must be seen events!
- Stone Brewing – Escondido. Rare Beer Breakfast from 9-12. $55 gets you 15 3oz tasters, all you can eat breakfast & live entertainment!
- Encinitas Ale House. A Day & Night with Stone Brewing Co. Pouring speciality & commerative Stone beers & a 3 liter of Stone Oaked Arrogant Bastard at 8pm.
- Holiday Wine Cellar- Escondido. Meet the brewers @ Iron Fist Brewing & free samplings from 4-8pm.
- Encinitas Ale House. Belgian Ale Day. Plus Food & Belgian beer pairing with Wetton Importers.
- Mother Earth Brewing- Vista. Righteously Hopped Red IPA Launch Party from 12-5pm.
- Stone Brewing Co. – Escondido. Firestone Walker 14th Anniversary Release Party from 6-9pm.
- Urge Gastropub – Rancho Bernardo. Lightning Brewery Keep the Pint & watch football on the 5 big screens. Starts @ 10am.
- Stone Brewing – Escondido. Ultimate Beer & Chocolate. 2 sessions of this popular pairing. 1-3pm OR 5-7pm. Tickets are $45.
- Stone Brewing Co. – Escondido. Mike’s Beer Cheese returns to Stone Bistro. 4:30-10pm.
- Churchills Pub & Grille – San Marcos.Lost Abbey Night. Meet Brewmaster Tomme Arthur. Tasting limited release beers. Starts @ 5pm. Click here for more beer events at Churchills.
For a list of all the San Diego Beer Week events, click here! You can also find info on San Diego Beer Week on Facebook.
Enjoy & Be Safe!