North County’s 2nd Annual St. Patrick’s Day Parade & Festival is being held on Saturday 3/16/13. The event is hosted by the Vista Village Business Association.
The day will start off with opening ceremonies at 9:30 am followed by a parade & then festivities which will go on until 4pm.
There will be something for everyone, like:
- A scavenger hunt for GOLD! (You search for clues could lead you to be the winner of a gold coin valued at $200.00 by sponsor John Shakarian Jeweler)
- See Miss Celtic Queen of North County
- Limerick Readings (Be part of the fun of this very old Irish Tradition)
- Enjoy a craft beer from the Aztec Brewery at the Beer Garden
- Games & Contests (See your Red Head or Freckled child shine on St. Patricks Day)
- Chalk Art (Professionals & Amateurs alike can show their skills. Squares will be sold for $5.00 and include chalk.)
- Celtic Concert with the Grand Marshall, Celtic Fiddler, Celia Lawley and her trio at noon. They will be followed by Steelin’ Tin at 2:00pm-4:00pm.
For all the details & full scoop on this event visit their website: http://www.northcountystpatricksdayparade.com/