The Holidays are among us which means lots of stuff to do around North County.
- Oceanside Civic Center Library (330 N Coast Hwy) is hosting Teen Turkey Movie at 1pm featuring “Hunger Games” (grades 6-12). FREE
- Oceanside Civic Center Library (330 N Coast Hwy) will also be hosting “Wacky Wednesday Crafts” FROM 2-3PM. All ages can make fun and creative crafts. FREE
Thursday 11/22 (THANKSGIVING DAY)
- Oceanside is celebrating it’s 7th year hosting the “Oceanside Turkey Trot”. This is a great way to get that heart pumping before eating all that yummy food. Events begin at 7am and there will be live entertainment! There is still time to register.
- Bates Nut Farm in Valley Center is hosting it’s annual “Santa’s Coming” Craft Fair! This event runs from 11/23 to 11/25 from 9am to 5pm. Enjoy lunch, unique arts & crafts and some live entertainment.
- Fallbrook is hosting “Art of the Holidays” beginning 11/23 and running through 12/23. They will be open Mon – Sat 10am – 4pm and Sun 12 – 3pm. Find unique handcrafted gifts for holiday giving.
- The Forum Carlsbad (1923 Calle Barcelona) is hosting a Black Friday Event from 10am – 4pm. Complimentary gift bags, holiday musical entertainment, carolers, stilt walkers, refreshments & more!
- Stick around at The Forum Carlsbad to watch “The Lighting of the Forum” from 6 – 9pm. Santa will be making a special appearance, live holiday music, complimentary refreshments and prize drawings for $500 in forum gift cards!
- The Holiday of Lights opens today at the Del Mar Fair Grounds! Beautiful light displays, hayrides and yummy hot chocolate and roasted marshmallows by a fire pit. This is a must every year!
- Julian will be hosting their annual Tree Lighting Ceremony. Festivities begin at 4pm and the tree lighing begins at 6pm and Santa will arrive via fire truck to complete his list of children’s wishes.
- Oceanside will be hosting “Santa’s Arrival” from 12 – 3pm at Mission Marketplace (427 College Blvd). There will be FREE photos with Santa, crafts, face painting and REAL SNOW!
Curious about homes for sale in Oceanside? Here are a few:
- $724,900 : 4169 Rhodes Way, Oceanside2 beds, 3 baths
- $497,000 : 1892 Avenida Aragon, Oceanside3 beds, 2 baths
- $515,000 : 4648 Briar Ridge Rd, Oceanside3 beds, 2 baths
See all Real estate in the city of Oceanside.
(all data current as of 3/18/2018)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.