North County San Diego has never looked so good! Vista became a charter city in 2007, which in essence means that the rapidly expanding growth is still underway. It’s the perfect time to start looking closely at investment opportunities you’ll only be able to find shopping homes for sale in Vista.
With more than twenty-five educational institutions, a huge emphasis is put onto high learning by the local officials and residents. Vista was actually listed as the eighth best place for families to live in the entire country back in 2008! The growth is showing no signs of slowing down as new businesses and industries choose to make Vista their permanent home. Biola University and Kaplan College both have branch campuses in Vista, which means that you don’t even have to commute to gain a quality education for yourself or your family.
Low cost of living, a perfect climate, and an abundance of jobs make Vista a wonderful place to live and raise a family. Companies like the Watkins Manufacturing Company and DJO Global provide hundreds of jobs to the area, all while building up new industrial trademarks within the Vista location.
Two theaters, the Moonlight Ampitheatre and the Avo Playhouse, provide entertainment in new and exciting ways. No matter the season, there is always a new show running in one of the two playhouses that will stun and surprise you.
- Lot SizeN/AHome Size1,314 sq ftBeds3 bedsBaths1 bathYear Built1954Days on Market1
- Lot Size4,791 sqftHome Size1,783 sq ftBeds4 bedsBaths3 bathsYear Built1988Days on Market1
- Lot SizeN/AHome Size1,673 sq ftBeds3 bedsBaths2 bathsYear Built1983Days on Market1
- Lot Size5,662 sqftHome Size2,230 sq ftBeds4 bedsBaths3 bathsYear Built1988Days on Market2
- Lot Size10,890 sqftHome Size1,458 sq ftBeds3 bedsBaths2 bathsYear Built1987Days on Market2
See all Real estate matching your search.
(all data current as of 12/18/2018)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Looking for Vista area information? Click on the tiles below to find out more: