The luck of the Irish! Here’s some cool tips & things to do on St. Patty’s Day:
- Wear green to avoid getting pitched.
- Find a four leaf clover for good luck.
- Eat Corned Beef & Cabbage.
- Drink Beer.
A small list of North County establishments hosting St Patrick’s Day Festivities:
- Oceanside Ale Works – 4-8pm – Free Corned Beef & Cabbage (while supplies last)
- North County Tavern & Bowl – All Day St Patty’s Day specials like corned beef tacos.
- Churchill’s Pub – San Marcos – $5 Cover starting @ 4pm. Bag Pipers & a Band start around 6 & play throughout the night.
- Mother Earth Brewing Co – Vista – Celebration from 4-7pm
Know of any other St. Patty’s Day event? Leave a comment below with details. Thanks!