Celebrate springtime in North County. Visit the rural neighborhoods of Encinitas where gardens range from exotic tropicals to urban farms. Stroll beneath a mile-long canopy of trees & enjoy a panoramic views of the ocean.
This Saturday April 30, 2011 from 10-4pm.
- Historic homes with modern architecture
- Polynesian garden with several water wise gardens
- Healing garden with its walking labyrinth
- Shop FREE Gardeners’ marketplace
- Hear experts speak about urban farming & composting
Garden Tour Admission
- Adults $21 in advance ($25 on the day)
- Children (10 & younger) $7 ($10 on the day)
Purchase Tickets at these locations:
Find more info at: