Art after Dark & the Garden of Earthly Delights
The Oceanside Museum of Contemporary Art hosts a fun event for those 21 & up.
Live art incorporating fire, belly dancers, short films, live painting, wine, beer & food will make for a fun night! Tickets are $25 for non-members or $20 for members of the museum.
The theme is inspired by both the infamous Hieronymus Bosch painting of a luscious garden, and the elegant black and white botanical photos of Imogen Cunningham on display in the museum.
- World gypsy fusion funk music of Bviolin featuring violinist Bahman Sarram.
- San Diego Fine Art Society’s mentee artist Rebecca Goodman performing a living art piece incorporating fire .
- Painter Sharif Carter will be capturing Rebecca’s every move in his live painting
- Be part of a film being created at OMA by AFI graduate Rody Oddos, segments featured on the façade of the building.
- Life drawing class led by artist and teacher Jean Krumbein
- Get crafty in the OMA garden where you can create flowers and other botanicals out of recycled materials
- Belly dancers teaching their moves and a massage station upstairs sponsored by Joint Medical
- Enjoy wine provided by Wiens Family Cellars
- Beer from The Lost Abbey
- Dessert spread from Slice of Heaven
- Delicious food from Bull Taco
Friday, March 11
Art after Dark & The Garden of earthly delights @ Oceanside Museum of Contemporary Art
- 7:00 – 10:00 p.m.
- $25 Nonmembers
- $20 OMA member
- Must be 21+, ID required
Call for your ticketless reservations at 760.435.3721 or pay admission at the door.