10 Things To Do In Temecula Valley in December
2. Temecula on Ice – Outdoor holiday ice skating rink starting December 13 at 41000 Main Street, Temecula. https://www.facebook.com/TemeculaOnIce
3. Old Town Farmer’s Market – Every Saturday 8:00am to noon. Fresh produce, plants, local growers, local artisans. On the corner of Mercedes Street and 6th
4. Pennypickle’s Workshop – Children’s museum in Old Town Temecula. Pennypickle’s Winter Wonderland at Pennypickle’s Workshop December 13. www.pennypickles.org
5. Santa Rosa Plateau – great for hikes with the family. All levels of trails, beautiful scenery, dogs allowed on select trails. www.rivcoparks.org/education/santa-rosa-plateau/
6. Ricardo Breceda Sculptures – Fun for the entire family. Visit his studio and see his whimsical creations at Vail Lake Resort. Just 9 miles east of Hwy 15 at 38000 Hwy 79 South, Temecula. Street in Old Town Temecula. www.ricardobreceda.com
7. Horseback riding – Enjoy the valleys and vineyards of Temecula by horseback. http://winecountrytrailsbyhorseback.com/
8. Old Town Temecula – Great restaurants, eclectic shops, wine tasting, and the famous Temecula Olive Oil Company. A great way to spend the day.
9. Balloon Rides Over Wine Country – One of the most beautiful, exciting and breathtaking ways to see wine country. www.californiadreamin.com/
10. Craft Breweries – Temecula Valley doesn’t just have great wine, they also have great craft beer brewers. Enjoy dinner out while sampling local craft beers. www.temeculabreweries.com
Lois Templin is a freelance writer and blogger living in Murrieta, CA. She writes about transitioning from a northern Minnesota girl to a Southern California girl at loistemplin.blogspot.com, and about the Temecula Valley Wineries at www.aluncorked.com.