Looking for a few or 10 things to fill your calendars this month?
We’ve got you covered! Check out these great events to help you make fun plans with friends & family this May.
1. What the Pug? That’s right Saturday, May 4th Pugs from all over San Diego County will be gathering in their fiercest costumes at the Del Mar Fairgrounds from 10am – 4pm to celebrate the 22nd annual Pug Party! Contests galore, a Pug cafe & a great place to make new doggy friends.
2. Get your walking shoes on and head out to the Carlsbad Street Fair on Sunday, May 5th from 8am – 5pm to visit over 900 vendors! Enjoy food from all over the world, live entertainment, arts & crafts (a great chance to buy a unique gift for someone special) and of course the beer garden.
3. Chocolate Lovers Unite on Saturday, May 11th from 10am – 4pm. San Diego Botanic Gardens is hosting a Chocolate Festival, perfect way to treat Mom for Mother’s Day.
4. Sunday,May 12th San Marcos Farmer’s Market will be honoring Mothers with a FREE potted plant. Not to mention more vendors will be on site, lots of freshly made food and of course fresh produce.
5. Summer Concerts in the Garden is back and has an amazing line up! Start gathering your chairs, snack, drinks and of course your tickets because concerts begin Saturday, May 18th
6. Come and ride the bucking bronco at the Wild West Fest in Carlsbad on Saturday, May 18th from 11am – 2pm. Fun for the whole family.
7. Make it a sports weekend this May 19th & 20th at the Encinitas Sports Festival. FREE expo with live music, food, a full range of fitness and health products and services.
8. Sunday, May 19th the Escondido Street Fair, second largest in the state, will take place. Don’t miss out on the live music, vendors, food and carnival rides for the kids. Remember to wear sunblock!
9. Fun with a side of strawberries? Sounds like Vista’s Strawberry Festival is the perfect event! Sunday, May 26th from 8am-6pm. Also, you can participate in the 10k or 5K run/walk & sign up for the various contests, like a pie-eating, home brewing or art contest, just to name a few.
10. Solterra, an Urban Winery serving hand crafted wines & tapas will be opening in May right off Coast Hwy 101 in Leucadia. Make sure to follow their Facebook page to stay tuned for updates…
Want to live in San Marcos? Check out these homes for sale, they won’t last long:
- $519,900 : 301 Mission Villas Rd, San Marcos3 beds, 3 baths
- $469,000 : 1658 Sunnyside Avenue, San Marcos2 beds, 2 baths
- $399,888 : 288 Trilogy St, San Marcos2 beds, 2 baths
See all Real estate in the city of San Marcos.
(all data current as of 12/16/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.