Looking for things to do in March around North County? We found 10 great things you should add to your list.
1. Saturday March 10th at 2am we will spring forward! Blue Mug Coffee & Tea has an array of flavors to help you adjust to the time change.
2. Carlsbad Flower Fields have officially opened as of March 1st. Try experiencing this beautiful view with a wagon ride.
3. North County’s St. Patrick’s Day Parade is on Saturday March 16th with Games, Contests, Scavenger Hunt and a Beer Garden!
4. Looking for Southern Food with lots of flavor? Felix’s BBQ with Soul has what you are looking for including occasional live performances.
5. Whole Foods Del Mar is now open. They offer many features including a bar with food service, coffee and juice bar, hot foods venues, and an eclectic variety of products..
6. Have you tried the Velvet Glove at Iron Fist Brewing? Well, head on out to Vista and try one today.
7. Have you ice skated lately? Check out the Iceoplex in Escondido for a variety of activities on ice!
8. Leucadia Farmer’s Market offers a variety fresh organic & locally grown fruits & vegetables.
9. Head out to Kit Carson Park for “Paws in the Park” supporting the Escondido Humane Society. Fun activities for you and your pets!
10. Easter is right around the corner and North County has plenty of Easter Egg Hunts for you.
Curious about homes for sale in San Marcos? Here are a few:
- $465,000 : 992 Pearleaf Ct, San Marcos3 beds, 2 baths
- $685,000 : 1717 San Pablo Drive, San Marcos2 beds, 2 baths
- $630,000 : 1532 Loma Alta, San Marcos3 beds, 3 baths
See all Real estate in the city of San Marcos.
(all data current as of 12/15/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.