Looking for things to do in February around North County? We found 10 great things you should add to your list.
1. Food Truck Fridays. Every Friday evening at Orfila Vineyards in Escondido from 5:00 pm to 7:30 pm there’s live music & a food truck which changes every week. This is a FREE event!
2. Watch the Super Bowl at Union Kitchen & Tap. Here you’ll find a fantastic craft beer selection & a mouth watering menu. Plus, brunch on weekend’s too!
3. Chocolate and Sweet Art Festival. Saturday February 9th from 2-8 pm in Downtown Escondido. Enjoy the best of Grand Ave shops and spas while sampling locally brewed beer, wines and chocolates. Great event to attend with your Valentine.
4. Visit 333 Pacific restaurant for a romantic Valentines dinner. They have stunning night time views of the Oceanside Pier.
5. Visit Bernardo Winery. Enjoy delicious wine, stroll through the Village Shops and just spend the afternoon enjoying the vineyards historic charm and feel.
6. Live Music every Saturday at Bailey’s BBQ in beautiful Julian. BBQ, Beer & oh, apple pie too. Yum!
7. Get your Fur Fix. Every Thursday at the San Diego Humane Society in Oceanside from 3-5pm, you can touch, pet and play with some incredibly cute and cuddly animals or stop at the craft table to make a toy for the animals. Great for animals lovers!
8. Ridegline Trail in San Marcos always promises a great hike. The Ridgeline trail gives you access to the Lakeview and Double Peak Park (on a clear day Double Peak Park has spectacular views of the coastline)
9. Cheese, cheese & more cheese. Have you checked out Venissimo in Del Mar? A quaint cheese shop serving fromage from all over the world.
10. Love Beer? Check out Fezziwig’s Brewing in Carlsbad. North County is known for it’s growing population of craft breweries, Fezziwig’s is a great addition to the craft beer scene.